Transcribe Audio/Video/Speech into text Automatically | Using Amazon Transcribe & Amazon Transcribe Medical on AWS Cloud
Automation Quick Benefits: Transcribe Smartly | Less Hard Work | Save Time | Healthy For Ears |
Boost your transcription career with this powerful automatic speech recognition service called Amazon Transcribe, You don’t need to know any of the transcription tactics to become an efficient transcriptionist, the service takes care of all the nuances for you, just provide your audio file and get the text output back, as simple as that!
If you are taking 4hours to manually transcribe a 1hour audio file, then the usage of Amazon Transcribe can bring that time down up to 50% or more!
This course gives you hands-on experience on:
- How to auto-transcribe:
- Audio into text
- Video into text
- Live Streaming audio coming into your microphone
- Real-time audio using a 1-page web app(readymade) that can be accessed directly from Mobile, PC or a Tablet
- How to convert speech into text automatically
- How to generate subtitles for your YouTube videos in multiple languages
- All of the latest features of Amazon Transcribe and Amazon Transcribe Medical to stay up-to-date
In your transcription career this course will help you:
- Work from home by doing online Transcription tasks in the most efficient way
- Start Earning by getting the Transcription work from 8 Websites mentioned in this course
- Drastically reduce the amount of time spent on doing manual transcription
- Deliver the Transcription tasks for the general, legal or medical category by using custom vocabulary
- Generate real-time transcription under medical category using Amazon Transcribe Medical feature
- Creating Transcription Jobs under medical category using Amazon Transcribe Medical feature
- Automatic Content Redaction automatically replaces a person’s personal info with word [PII]
- Automatically remove or mask in-appropriate words with *** in the transcription output
- Automatically generate 2 to 10 alternate transcriptions for a given audio file with a varied confidence score
- Automatically process Transcription Jobs using the queue system that can hold 10,000 jobs to process
- Automatically transcribe audio files from 31 languages
- Automatically transcribe even low-quality telephony audio
- Access Amazon Transcribe in 4 possible ways to run transcription jobs efficiently
- Live Streaming Transcription App Deployment using AWS code at GitHub and deploying via AWS Amplify Console.
- Converting Transcription Output into Subtitles for your Videos
- Converting Subtitles file from one format into another for making it eligible for certain platforms
- Translating Subtitles from one language into another for making your videos understandable by a diverse pool of audience
- Adding Subtitles in multiple languages on a YouTube video, f.ex. in English as well as in Portuguese
- Generate a proof-of-concept for delivering Amazon Transcribe as a Solution/Project to your clients
A brief intro about the course structure:
- The course has been divided into multiple sections, each section contains short videos to keep the content easy to digest
- Section-2 covers all of the recent updates for 2020 and new features added to Amazon Transcribe
- Section-3 contains all of the theory lectures to build a solid foundation required before practical knowledge
- Section-4 to Section-15 are all demonstration videos, where you will learn various things about Amazon Transcribe and some of the related services, I will show you how to create and handle your AWS account independently and securely in context of Amazon Transcribe, and how you can handle Amazon Transcribe using AWS Management Console, CLI(on Windows), CLI(on Linux), SDK for Python, everything is covered through step-by-step video demonstration lectures till the end
Some of the unique features of this course are:
- Securing the root account by using Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA)
- Following the principle of least privileges to give only the required access rights to a user
- Using all the best practices along the way
- Applying the AWS Managed policies to a group of users collectively
- Utilizing AWS in-built Services for Logging(CloudTrail), Monitoring(CloudWatchEvents) & Alerting(SNS) our Transcription Jobs
- Configuring billing alerts to get the cost notifications for services consumed
- Run Transcription Jobs via Console, CLI and using Python Script
- I will explain each and everything that comes on the screen, I will also explain every command and syntax that we will follow
- By the end of this course, you will be able to generate Transcriptions from your Audio/Video/Streaming-audio Automatically and handle your AWS Account independently to operate Amazon Transcribe in a Secure and Systematic way.
- Students from 125 Countries and 41 Languages are learning from this course.
- 4964 happy students have already enrolled and the count is just growing, get yourself counted by joining today!
With this course you will get:
- Full course transcripts in PDF format like an e-book
- In-built sub-titles in English on each video
- Regular updates in the course contents
- Q/A support for clarifying any doubts
- 30-Days money-back guarantee
- No-Risk at all – Just the gain==> So, Try it Today!